NB: must include preparatory activities for any employed child, such as (but not limited to) rehearsals, wardrobe fittings, the making of sound recordings, publicity activities, makeup checks etc.
NB: includes all post production activities
This is a legal document and declaration
I declare that I am a Director or a Trustee of the above named company/trust, or I am applying as a sole trader. I understand that:
- exempt employers must comply with the Children's Guardian Act 2019 (the Act) and the Children and Young Persons (Care and Protection) (Child Employment) Regulation 2015 (the Regulation)
- conditions will be attached to the exemption in accordance with clause 7 of the Regulation
- exempt employers are not permitted to employ babies under 12 weeks of age unless the Children’s Guardian has given specific written approval to do so in accordance with clause 28 of the Code of Practice (Schedule 1 of the Regulation)
- I must notify the Children’s Guardian if the name or address of the above named employer changes
- if I am making this declaration on behalf of a company or trust, I must notify the Children’s Guardian if I cease to have authority to represent the directors or trustees, and
giving false or misleading information is a serious offence.